"Difficulties in getting a response"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Cardiology

I wrote to the cardiology department in September, but received no reply. I then called into the office and waited for ten minutes. No one came so I left a copy letter. Again, no reply. I then telephoned the office in mid-November and could not make any sense out of the person who answered. That could be my fault as my hearing is very poor, so please do not telephone. You really can't be that bad can you? Or am I on a blacklist?

I await your response with interest.

Dear Confused of TB

Thank you for your feedback, I am very sorry to learn that you have not received any response to your letter first sent in September to the Cardiology Department, nor from your visit to the office and a copy of your original letter which you advise you left.

Furthermore, following a telephone call to a member of the cardiology department in mid-November, I am sorry that you continued to encounter difficulties.

I can assure you that none of our patients are placed on a 'blacklist' and I would like the opportunity to look into your concerns directly and see what we can be done to resolve them. I do require more information so would ask that you contact me at your convenience.

I can be contacted on 0121 424 0808 or by email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk.

I hope this is acceptable and I look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Confused of TB

I hope this is acceptable and I look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert