"Excellent care by the Podiatry Service"

About: Specialist services / Podiatry

I developed considerable pain under my great toenail and was referred to the Notts Healthcare Foundation Trust Podiatry Service. My intial referral was swift and the problem resolved. I was advised that this could reoccur so it was recommended that I had some nail surgery. the procedure was clearly explained and after I had agreed to go ahead the booking was made.

When I had the procedure carried out I was made to feel that I was in very safe hands. At all stages I was kept informed and I felt that the podiatrists really cared about me. Everything was done very efficiently and professionally but also with compassion and care. The follow up was prompt and again I was given clear advice and felt that if I had any concerns I could call back.

All of the podiatrists and the receptionist at the Calverton clinic when I attended for my review were smiling, friendly and put me at my ease whilst displaying their professional manner and competence.

Response from Duncan Heaney, Head of Service - Podiatry, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the treatment you recently received from the podiatry team and reception staff at Calverton, and I am delighted that your comments are so positive.

I will ensure that your kind words are relayed to all the staff involved with your care, and thank you again, it is very much appreciated.

• Penrk4 thinks this response is helpful