"Lincolnshire hospital at A&E"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Accident and emergency

I waited for so long even though I was really bad at that moment, I saw a women on the floor who seemed to be hardly breathing the doctors and nurses didn't even help. It was totally shocking seeing this in an nhs hospital. Also the doctors appeared to me to be unorganised no one seems to know what was going on. I had a very bad experience at the A&E at Lincoln.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Dudu

I am sorry that you feel you had a poor experience during your recent visit to A&E.

If you would like me to investigate your concerns in more detail, please send your full name and date of birth to Sharon.Kidd@ulh.nhs.uk. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with the A&E team.

K Hansord – A&E Sister

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Dudu

Thank you for supplying your details, I have now had opportunity to review your notes and am able to share your concerns with the doctor who saw you. I apologise that you feel you had to wait too long, we do have to see patients in a priority order.

I note you waited just ten minutes for nurse assessment, over just over one hour to be seen by the doctor and were discharged thirty minutes later, but we do understand that when feeling anxious this may seem like a long while to wait.

K Hansord – A&E Sister