"Thank you to everyone who helped!"

About: Ayr Hospital Barns Medical Practice

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in the whole process of my 4th pregnancy. The team – from pregnancy to after health care has been brilliant.

Can you pass extra special thanks to my surgeon? It was my 4th c-section. She took care to chat to me about my concerns after my 3rd C-section and she genuinely listen to my thoughts. She took on board my comments and she has done the best job I could have asked for. My scar is so neat and my recovery so much better and quicker than I could have hoped for.

What a difference to my family and me, I cannot thank her enough for her time and care…. Thank you!

Response from Jan McCulloch, Barns Medical Practice

Dear Noble802

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

We are delighted to hear of your positive experience during your ante and post natal care. Pregnancy care is a perfect example of good team working within the primary and secondary care services.

Thank you for taking the time to post.

Dear Noble802,

Congratulations, on your new wee bundle of joy, I am glad you are healing well. Why is it we automatically say awe, when we hear of a birth?

I will be very pleased to pass this to the team and your surgeon so they hear your thanks. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your care.

Best wishes,