"Taw ward, thirteen days of exceptional care."

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Having just spent just under two weeks in the care of the team on Taw ward I would like to express my gratitude for the way in which I was treated. Although I was admitted for reasons not connected with any coronary issues the level of care that I received was second to none!

Every member of staff who I encountered during my stay not only made me feel most welcome, but it seemed that nothing, what so ever, was any problem for any one of them. Infact, everyone I meet was caring, compassionate and extremely professional in their approach... and at least one of the nurses who cared for me went above and beyond in their level of care. All in all, my stay on Taw ward was made very relaxing, stress free and as much pleasure as staying in hospital can be. Thank you to everyone (you know who you are!!). I would certainly recommend the RD&E to anyone, and all the staff from Taw/Avon wards in particular.

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Taw Ward at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.

I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care and treatment you received on this ward.

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received.

I do hope that you are making a good recovery.