"First class minor unit"

About: Devon Doctors Ltd Honiton Hospital

Excellent service via initial telephone call and receptionist!! , I was in a great deal of pain , I was seen promptly , the nurse and assistant who helped me were just great ,very caring and supportive.

I was so grateful to be able to see someone who could help on a weekend which saved another night in pain .

A brilliant service again from Honiton Hospital ,what would we do without them.

Thank you.

Dear Patient

Thank you for posting your comments on the website. The weekend service at the MIU is provided by the "out of hours" Devon Doctors service, and I have forwarded your very positive comments on to them for a response.

Many thanks

Response from Devon Doctors

Dear Jumpinjac

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a comment about the attention you received at Honiton Hospital recently.

As Jayne correctly points out, Devon Doctors occupies the hospital’s Minor Injuries Unit over the weekends. With this in mind, we would like to ensure that your comments are fed back to the staff involved and I would, therefore, appreciate it very much if you could email me so we can pass these comments on to the correct member of staff [damienmills@nhs.net]

In the meantime, if you would like to learn any more about Devon Doctors and our work I would recommend a visit to our website at www.devondoctors.co.uk

Thanks again.