About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I have a number of serious issues with this hospital. When I contact the hospital I am told to contact PALS. I also note that you give this advice to other patients on this site. BUT PALS never answer the phone regardless of what time I try.

As you are still in special measures can you please give me a direct phone number of the lead inspector of CQC who is monitoring your hospital.

I don't hold out much of a positive result to this request as all you seem to do is give an automated response which tells you to intact PALS

Response from Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I am so sorry that you are having problems contacting PALS.

If you get the answerphone, it is because the team members are dealing with other calls, or speaking face to face with clients.

If you leave a message on the answerphone you will be contacted, often within a very short time, or most certainly within twenty four hours.

Alternatively, you can email at ekh-tr.PALS@nhs.net or complete an on-line complaint form via www.ekhuft.nhs.uk (and click on one of the buttons on the home page).

Should you wish to contact the CQC, their details are 03000 61 61 61, or by email at enquiries@cqc.org.uk