"Life saver"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Each time whilst as an in patient or out patient I hold the N&NUH in high esteem. This hospital saves lives, diagnosis, on going treatment, I owe my life to the N&N on many occasions, without them I would not be typing this review. Credit where credit is due, people of Norwich City we are so fortunate to have such an amazing hospital. Urology, Nurology, and the A&E departments, all are above and beyond and should all be an example to other hospitals as to their efficient and amazing treatment. The NHS Ambulance Service is First Class. My recent time here was in Oct 2015 again brilliant treatment.

We are delighted to hear your praise about our hospital and how our services have helped you in the past. We aim to deliver a first class service to our local community and it is pleasing to hear your comments which will be shared with the Director of Nursing.