"Out patient appointment"

About: Rochdale Infirmary

I attended Rochdale infirmary yesterday on a two week urgent referral. We arrived not knowing where to go the first person I meet was a very lovely person who was sweeping up outside I asked them where the main entrance was they didn't just tell me, they took me to it . We then went in the cafe because we were early, the staff in there were also really nice.

We them made our way to OP suite 6 the receptionist was very nice and helpful.

I was seen on time, the first medical person I meet was a lovely nurse who put me at ease and told me how nice the consultant was that I would be seeing. I then meet the consultant and another nurse . The consultant was so reassuring, they treated me with the up most respect and keep my dignity thought out the examination. Thankfully for myself everything was okay.

I could not have been treated any better if I had paid a million pound......I am just so thankful for our NHS.

Response from Rochdale Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments we strive to achieve a high standard of care for all patients in line with Trust Values. We will pass your comments onto the Department/ward.

Grateful Thanks