"Very satisfied patient"

About: Clatterbridge Hospital

I was given a cancellation for my foot surgery and so I was in hospital within 3 days The care and attention I was given was outstanding. I was in a small bay with some delighful other ladies and my stay could not have been better. Thankyou all so much

Response from Clatterbridge Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are delighted to learn how staff were able to look after you so well. We are proud of the care and service provided by our staff.

Our staff work hard to try to ensure that a patient’s experience whilst at the hospital is as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and they are always considerably heartened and motivated on learning how much their efforts have been appreciated. We have passed your kind sentiments to staff in our Orthopaedic department.

If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Relations Team on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.Patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to Patient Relations Team, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE.