"missed appointments and forgetful."

sent to birmingham dental hospital by GP travelled on 2 trains. all was ok been there 3 times and was said a referrel to orthodintist was needed waited 6 months and heard nothing. rand up only to be greeted by the most rudest person firstly said the file was being audited. what file! then said my referrel was still on their computer and not sent, which has led to me having delayed work and making the problems with my teeth get worse over time. eventually after running up a huge phone bill it got sent off to the correct place. but i should of had the treatment already if they knew what they were doing.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

I am so sorry to read of your disappointing experience. In order to address the issues you have raised with the staff member and to look into how you were given different information about what had happened to your referral, I would welcome the chance to talk with you in a little more detail.

Please do get in touch by email to give me a number to call you on - Alison.last@bhamcommunity.nhs.uk - or alternatively please phone me on 0121 466 7128

I look forward to hearing from you and again apologise for your poor experience.

Yours sincerely

Alison Last Associate Director of Patient Experience Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust.