"Blood test"

About: James Paget University Hospital / General surgery

I do like the quick response at this clinic, but don't like the fact I now have the feeling like the needle is still in my arm, the numbness and the 3 bruises I've got. Never have I got all these from other blood tests I've had. It hurts to even lift my arm.

Response from James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Cp123

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent experience of having a blood test. Whilst I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the clinic response times, I am sorry to hear that post blood test, your experiences have not been so positive. If you would like the opportunity to discuss this further, please contact me on the telephone number below. Alternatively, you may wish to contact our Patient and Liaison Services team on 01493 452651, who would be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

Amanda Hood

Head of Patient Experience and Engagement

Tel: 01493 452304

Response from James Paget University Hospital

Dear Cp123

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent experience of having a blood test. Whilst I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the clinic response times, I am sorry to hear that post blood test, your experiences have not been so positive. If you would like the opportunity to discuss this further, please contact me on the telephone number below. Alternatively, you may wish to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Services team on 01493 452651, who would be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards