"Fetal medicine"

About: The Royal London Hospital

The obsetrics department is awful. When i went for my 5 month scan the consultant said my baby is so small my baby might die. If i want to have an abortion they would support me. The doctor said there was nothing i could do when i suggested eating more, taking aspirin and the fact that i only weigh 43kg made no difference. Heartless doctors there's 2 of them that are like that in the department. Its disgusting!!!!

My baby is doing well and growing there's nothing wrong with him.. I've changed hospitals since.

Response from The Royal London Hospital

We are very sorry to read of your experience during your visit for your scan. This must have been upsetting for you.

For us to look into the concerns you have raised here, we ask that you contact us to provide us with more detail about your appointment. To do this please contact the Quality Manager/Governance Co-ordinator (Women’s Health) by calling 020 3594 2407. Although you mention you have moved hospitals this will enable us to identify the staff involved and to make improvements to our service.

Barts Health NHS Trust