"Cataract Surgery"

About: Crawley Hospital

I had cataract surgery on 10th November and was so impressed with the way I was treated and made to feel at ease. From being greeted by the two people on arriving, who took my details and blood pressure, to the excellent medical staff the whole procedure was made so straightforward and the results to my eye are absolutely amazing.

I only hope if I have to have my left eye done I shall be able to come back to Crawley Day Centre.

Thank you all.

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Sheila,

It is always good to hear how pleased our patients are with the care that they have received and that a procedure has made such a difference to them. Thank you for your feedback, I will ensure that our day surgery unit at Crawley hospital is aware of how impressed you were with the whole team.

With best wishes,

Cathy White

Response from Barbara Bray, Chief of Surgery, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Many thanks for the feedback which I will pass to the surgical team.

best wishes

Barbara Bray

Response from Stephen Parker, Matron, Day Surgery, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for your comments. I will pass them on to the team.

Kind regards,