"Keep up the good work"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Paediatrics

I came with my daughter and grandson on Thursday to the day ward for him to have a colonoscopy and endoscopy. He was only 2 and as a parent and grandparent was a little nervous about the experience. I just want to say the care that we received was nothing like I have ever experienced in the nhs. I normally don't bother with feedback, but was so impressed it had to be done.

Keep up the good work. From the minute we arrived we were welcomed with friendly faces who wanted to be there to help. We were kept informed at all times and treated with sensitivity and respect and was so relaxed, put all at ease, included my little grandson. I cannnot fault the process we went through. It was faultless and thankful the little guy came away from the whole experience a happy little boy. Thank you so much. A happy grandma.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

My sincere thanks for getting in touch. I’m pleased to hear of the exceptional care and experience your grandson received in our care. I have shared your comments with the team involved in your grandson’s care.

Best wishes to you and your family,