"I love coming to Rosebank"

About: Rosebank Resource Centre

(as a service user),

I love coming to Rosebank. It’s been 3 years and I think I’ve missed 3 days in all that time.

The staff here don’t force you to do anything. If you want to do something, like bowling, they’ll try and organise it. Nothing is a bother and there is a good variety of activities. If you don’t like the food they’ll get it changed.

I could have another day at the centre but I have a big family so I’m happy with just 1 day. I enjoy joining in the activities and being with the people here.

The carers are lovely; you should see what they did on Halloween for us, it was wonderful!

I just think everything is wonderful! ! !

Response from Catriona Barr, Team Manager, Community Care - North Locality, East Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership

Dear KA3

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your experience regarding attending the Day Centre and if you don't mind I will pass your very positive comments to the staff. The recent Halloween activities sounded like really good fun I am glad that you enjoyed the day. I am also very pleased and that you can choose to be involved in a range of other activities, such as, bowling which staff will arrange.

I note that you have been attending the Day Centre for over three years with only a very few days off in all that time and I hope you continue to enjoy attending the Day Centre in the future.

Catriona