"Lymphoma Review Clinic"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Just had a review with my consultant . Since my diagnosis in 2012 the treatment and care received from the consultant and team and the staff at Rosemere Cancer Centre during my Chemo in 2012- 2013 has been excellent. I am now enjoying life again thanks to their skill and professionalism. Review clinics are always supportive ansd informative.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care and support offered was of the standard we aim to offer all our patients. I can appreciate what a worrying and distressing time the past 3 years have been for you and am extremely propud to hear that the care provided by the staff made such a positive difference. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the team.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care and support provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the Rosemere Cancer Centre.