"FIRST CLASS"

About: Barnsley Hospital

I live in Wakefield and at the very start of my treatment was offered a choice of Pinderfields in Wakefield, Dewsbury or Barnsley. I have had several bad experiences at both Pinderields and Dewsbury and had heard that Barnsley had a good reputation

I initially had an outpatients appointment with which I was very impressed with, I had a further follow up appointment for a colonoscopy.

I went for this appointment on Friday 6th November and can only sing the praises of the hospital and its staff. It was timely, I was treated with the utmost respect and at every stage of moving on, absolutely everything was explained and the treatment I received was impeccable and truly professional.

I cannot state how highly impressed I was and in future I would always attend Barnsley instead of any of the others and would always recommend it to anyone.

Congratulations to Barnsley hospital and all the staff involved in my treatment , you should be proud of yourselves.

Response from Barnsley Hospital

Hi David

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a good experience in our care and we will pass your comments on to our staff.

Barnsley Hospital