"From start to finish the care was awsome"

About: Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire NHS 111 Royal Derby Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

Our daughter had a weird rash on her back so we called 111. They very quickly sent us to the Derby Urgent Care Centre (DUCC) where she was assessed by a GP who referred her to the Derby Children's A&E.

There she was assessed, monitored and had blood and urine tests.

Throughout the whole process we were kept informed and our daughter was treated with kid gloves keeping her calm and happy.

I just wanted to thank everyone involved, the entire service from start to finish was awesome.

Response from Royal Derby Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience when attending the Children’s Emergency Department at the Royal Derby Hospital with your young daughter.

I can confirm that your kind comments have been forwarded to the Paediatric Management Team, who will share them with the staff in the Emergency Department.

I hope that your daughter is now feeling much better.

Kind Regards,

The Patient Advice & Liaison Team (PALS)

Response from Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

I hope that your daughter is now feeling much better.

Kind Regards,

The Patient Advice & Liaison Team (PALS)