"my treatment by a&e dictors"

About: The Royal London Hospital

My treatment has been apalling been going to a&e countless times after being miss diagnosed by previous gp and current in what I can only describe as agony. first they would take my blood and blood pressure, despite it being through the roof told to go home probably because your anxious nothing wrong with you and me begging for them to help but know just told to go trying to show pictures of rashes wouldn't even listen now won't even assess me told to leave and now after 5 years being told it is central nervous system that is affected not fibromyalgia that countless doctors and medical professionals have told me I had 5 years no treatment just sent from pillow to post by unhelpful doctors and treated like a nut by rude useless doctors at the royal london this is going to be taken to the highest complaints authority there is I hope no one else goes through what I and my family have

Response from The Royal London Hospital

Dear Jack

We are very sorry to read of your experience of our A&E Service. We are sad to hear that this has lasted so long. This must have been very upsetting for you and your family. Please accept our apologies.

We note that you will be making an official complaint, however should you wish to discuss this matter beforehand please do contact the Patient, Advice and Liaison Service on 020 3594 2040 or by email: pals@bartshealth.nhs.uk.

Barts Health NHS Trust