"Great staff."

About: University College Hospital

Last week I attended the Orthopaedics Dept, saw a Dr, went for an xray, came back to be told the computer systems were down so they couldn't give me the results. Was very disappointed. The doctor sd they wd call me, only rec'd one missed call. Anyway was upset no one bothered to call me back with the result. So today I went to the dept concerned, spoke to a Patient Pathway/Supervisor and they went all out to get my problem sorted and solved.

I can't thank them enough. They got the Dr on the phone for me after waiting for some time. The Patient Pathway/Supervisor really was very caring, helpful and very friendly as well as the receptionist on the desk too, who was also considerably helpful and friendly. Thank you very much to both of them for gettinng this resolved.

Response from University College Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from the Orthopaedic Patient Pathway Supervisor and the Receptionist who helped you in resolving your recent query, and we will feed back your appreciation to the team.