"I was treated very well by nursing staff and doctors"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary / Cardiology

I had blood test in early November. That night at 8pm, Dr Collins called me to advise I had to be admitted immediately due to dangerous low levels of potassium. I was treated very well by nursing staff and doctors.

I was also entertained by the 2 male staff in ward 46, who made me endless cups of my herbal tea and made us laugh continually!

Keep up the good work and thank you. x

Dear Patsyg,

I really appreciate you taking the time to send in your comments about your recent experience at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary - I am glad that the care you received from all members of staff was to such a high standard, particularly the two staff you mention in Ward 46 who I'm sure really helped to pass the time!

I will make sure that your comments are passed on to the team, who I'm sure will appreciate your lovely feedback.

With best wishes,

Lorna

• Patsyg thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Patsyg (the patient)

Hi Lorna

It was really nice to be treated the way I like to treat people myself,, so saying thank you was a pleasure. It's just nice sometimes to hear you are doing a good job,,, helps you keep going sometimes when times are challenging!!!!. Again thanks,, x