"Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair"

This was carried out last year by the surgeon.

I can not praise them highly enough.

There was no leakage after the operation, it was really clean and neat.

Although I took painkillers initially there was very little discomfort and now several months later my arm is perfect.

I have a range of movement that I have not experienced for 20 years; the surgeon has made life so much better for me. I was only sorry that he didn't do a follow up appointment so that I could thank them in person.

The physios were great and by following their instructions I soon made progress.

The only gripe I have is that the op. was on a Saturday and when I got home and read the leaflets given, I was told to change the dressing the next day.

Unfortunately no dressing had been supplied and I couldn't reach anyone at the hospital.

My husband went to the chemist and bought a substitute dressing which was replaced on the Monday by the nurse at our GP surgery.

Thanks again to the surgeon.

I have no hesitation in recommending them and their team.

Response from Circle-Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The staff in the Daycase department were delighted to know that your operation was a success and you have such a good range of movement. Your comments regarding the provision of dressings following a Saturday operation have been passed on to the department for their consideration and further learning.