"Vanguard theatre endoscopy."

About: Heartlands Hospital

I would like to thank all the nursing staff for the excellent care I received whilst on the unit.

All staff made me feel at ease and welcome, they are very caring.

Overall I experienced a very good level of service and attention despite the fact of me being very nervous, a credit to the hospital team.

Dear P Dalton

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your experience at the Vanguard Theatre Endoscopy Unit at Heartlands Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you found the staff caring and welcoming and that you received a good standard of service from the team. I'm sure you found it very reassuring and this helped with your nervousness.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Rose Riley, Endoscopy Service Manager for Heartlands Hospital, as well as Beverley Baker, the Matron who will be delighted to share your post with all of the Endoscopy Team.

I hope this is acceptable and once again, thank you for sharing your experience, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert