"The staff were absolutely amazing"

About: Coathill Hospital / Old age psychiatry

My Dad recently spent about 1 month in Coathill Hospital Coatbridge. He was transferred for further assessment to determine whether my Dad required long term care.

This time was a very emotional time for all our family and I just have to say the staff in Coathill Glenmore Ward were absolutely amazing. The support they gave the family during this time and the care given to my Dad was fantastic.

A huge thanks to all the staff at Coathill for taking such great care of my Dad.

Response from June Delaney, Senior Nurse, Medicine, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear B Agnew

Thank you for taking time to post your compliments on the care your dad, and the support your family, received in Glenmore Ward. I will take great pleasure in passing these on to Sister Mccreaddie and her ward team, who will be delighted by your acknowledgment that their care and professionalism is of the highest standard. We constantly strive to improve and enhance our standards of care and it is very rewarding to have such positive feedback.

I hope all continues to be well for your dad

Please do not hesitate in contacting me at any time, should you require anything further.

Warmest Regards