"Ward 43 (UH)"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I would like to thank the Consultant and their team for being so informative, professional, helpful, caring and patient, both before, during and after my procedure, amazing people.

I would also like to thank all the nurses over the 9 day period. They were attentive, caring and compassionate, not only to myself but to other patients. I know its a job and these people get paid to do it, but these nurses went beyond the job mentality, they couldn't do enough, I'm sure some of them have wings. They need to know they are so appreciated. They truly opened my eyes as to how incredibly hard they work, they deserve medals.

Keep it up, thank you so much

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at University Hospital, Coventry. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It is brilliant to read that you felt that our staff were attentive, caring and compassionate with you. These are standards we strive for. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203