"Unskilled, unhelpful and rude staff"

About: National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

The appointments department don't answer the phone number supplied and dont have a voicemail so there is no way to get hold of them if you need to change your appointment. The receptionist at the hospital was incredibly rude and gave me inaccurate information. When I complained to the hospital, my complaint was ignore for 3 months. I eventually chased them and was told that they'd lost my complaint! The follow up to my complaint was equally poor. How can I take my complaint further? It still hasn't been resolved and I should have had a response to my complaint within 3 weeks, which I didn't.

Response from National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience of the appointment booking team at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, UCLH.

We would be grateful if you could send your details to our complaints department via email at complaints.officer@uclh.nhs.uk so that your concerns regarding the lost complaint and delayed complaint response can be looked into by the Complaints Manager.