"Thank you Day Surgery Unit"

About: Heartlands Hospital

HI

I had a open Septorhinoplasty produce date 5th November to correct my breathing issues, I would like to thank all the staff in the day surgery. they was very polite quick and efficient and changed bandages when needed. They're a real asset to the hospital. Thank you all I am very grateful, it is much appreciated.

Dear Anonymous

I am delighted to read that you found the staff were polite and efficient and that all of your needs were met whilst in the unit.

I am forwarding your comments to Judith Paintain Day Surgery Manager who will be thrilled to share your feedback with all of the day surgery team, who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and may I thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Anonymous thank you for your post regarding your recent experience at the Day Surgery Unit at Heartlands Hospital.

Marie Helebert