"colonoscopy unit"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I would like to say a big thank you to all the nurses staff,& endoscopist for there kind treament i was given at good hope hospital on the 04/11/2015, the staff, nurses,cleanleness were all fantastic, can not fault they were all very polite.well done all keep the good work up.

It makes your stay happier.

Many thanks all

Christopher Evangelou

Dear Chris Evangelou

Thank you so much for your lovely comments regarding your experience at the Endoscopy Unit at Good Hope Hospital.

I'm so pleased to read that you found the staff kind and the treatment you received fantastic!

Patient feedback is extremely important to us and I will be delighted to forward your comments to Lolita Tallon, Unit Manager, and to Beverley Baker, Matron for Endoscopy who will be thrilled to share your feedback with all of the team.

I do hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Chris Evangelou

Marie Helebert