"Appointment"

About: The Great Western Hospital

You say your waiting times are 4 weeks on average don't quite understand that as I have waited 6 now could understand if it was open heart surgery but not just for a clinic , today I called to see when my appointment was going to be was given 4 different numbers and not one of them could help and on the last call the person just came on the phone never introduced themself just said what area are you looking for advised them and they put me back to the first number I got through to ,the last person I spoke to said they would get hold of them for me and call me back this was 9.30am I got the call back at 12.45 pm that day saying I have been trying all morning and I can't get through I will keep trying and let you know .

Your hospital is a joke..

Response from The Great Western Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing with the Great Western Hospitall.

If you would like us to look into this further, please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service by emailing pals.team@gwh.nhs.uk or calling 01793 604031.