"Friendly, personal and excellent care"

About: Abingdon Community Hospital

I attended the Minor Injuries Unit with a small dog bite. The receptionist was friendly and attentive. The nurse looking after me was caring and did an excellent job cleaning the wound. I was referred to the JR hand injury clinic the next day, where the doctor informed me that the wound had been cleaned very well and I did not need further treatment.

Response from Abingdon Community Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback on the service you received at Abingdon Community Hospital. I am glad to hear you were looked after well and were seen promptly at the JR hand injury clinic the following day. I hope you are also recovering well. I will share this feedback with the relevant manager of the service.

Response from John Daniels, Modern Matron & Clinical Development Lead for Urgent Care, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your experience with my team at Abingdon MIU, they're a great team of professionals and I'm very proud to work with them. I'll be sure to let everyone know how pleased you are.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,

John