"Saying thank you"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

My name is Grandad. I am 70 years old. I am grateful for the help AND support given to me in the last 18 months by the East Surrey Hospital and indeed the whole of the NHS.

I am like a old car that has rebuilt and is now being well maintained. (you can edit that part out if you wish. )

Recently I was referred to your Mr K Yallapragada, Orthopaedic Registrar, by my GP.

I went for my appointment on 21st October - very quick coming through.

Mr Yallapragada was very kind, helpful and explained everything which was relevant to my injury.

As a result I was referred on for treatment - again it was very quick coming through.

I wish to thank everyone concerned with my wellbeing, Mr Yallapragada in particular.

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Grandad,

Thank you for your review of the care that you have received over the last 18 months. I will make sure that Mr. Yallapragada is made aware of how pleased you were with your appointment with him.

Maintenance is key for anything that is vintage and well loved. I hope you are well on the way to a full recovery.

With best wishes,