"I look forward to the day centre"

About: Rosebank Resource Centre

(as a service user),

I can’t walk far so I don’t get out unless my sons take me on a run or I go to the day centre.

I look forward to the day centre. I love it, it gets you out the house and I get company. I come in the afternoons, we have soup and a sandwich for tea then play dominoes until the bus comes around 6. 15pm.

It’s really good. I like all the activities, there’s plenty to do. I enjoy the chair exercises; that’s really good.

The staff are awful good, they are really excellent. The service is really great. They come for you, take you in the bus, then make sure you are home safe and your door is locked.

Response from Catriona Barr, Team Manager, Community Care - North Locality, East Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership

Dear rose2

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your experiences attending Day Care. I am pleased that there are a number of activities, including the chair exercises, that you enjoy. It is really good to hear that staff are excellent and I will forward your comments to the staff within the Day Centre.