"Mother admitted for overdose"
About: Leicester Royal Infirmary Leicester Royal Infirmary Leicester LE1 5WW
Posted by Anonymous
My mother was rushed in following a paracetamol overdose to Leicester Royal's A & E. She was seen and treated promptly. They listened to my opinions / knowledge about what had happened. She was then swiftly started on the correct medication. She was quickly transfered to MAU 15, where the nurse looked after her very well. She was soon over the danger period and because of her good treatment survived with no consequences, and discharged in a reasonably timely manner.