"NHS Swindon"

About: The Great Western Hospital

First I will say that my time with the NHS over a year now my care with specialist at this hospital has bee a disgrace and shocking the way they the specialist like to pass you onto another dept so fair I've seen 6 all seem not too know or even care what the problem with me I'm left in chronic pain no treatment took a year for a MRI scan seems the NHS is a cost cutting with very little progress towards me and my on going illness I feel very let down and left to myself to cope with the pain and feed me with drugs phyiso and hydro has done nothing my illness has got worse over a period of time if I could go private I would it's inly when your in the system of the NHS you find how broken it is

Response from The Great Western Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing with your care at the Great Western Hospital.

If you would like us to look into this further, please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service by emailing pals.team@gwh.nhs.uk or calling 01793 604031.