"Amazing care"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Accident & emergency Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Children's services

(as a parent/guardian),

My son fractured his arm playing football. From the friendly staff in a very busy A&E to the amazing staff in children's ward and the reassuring and friendly theatre staff the experience was as good as these things can be.

We were fully informed at all times and all the staff in children's ward did an excellent job in looking after my son and his mum.

The follow up care and friendly staff at fracture clinic have continued the positive experience. In a busy and demanding environment the staff go above and beyond to provide fantastic care.

Response from Glynis Fotheringham, Senior Charge Nurse , Emergency Department FVRH and MIU in SCH, ForthValley

I am sorry you had to use our service but delighted it was a good experience. I hope your son is now recovering

• messi thinks this response is helpful

Response from Gail Bell, Deputy Head of Midwifery, Women and Children, NHS Forth Valley

Many thanks for your posting.

Although a worrying time for all, it is good to hear the positive comments about all the excellent care your son has received following his injury.

I will pass on your comments to the staff in Childrens' Ward.

I hope your son has a speedy recovery and is back playing football soon!

Best wishes