"Ultrasound appointment (Emergency)"

About: Heartlands Hospital / General surgery

I attended Birmingham Heartlands Ultrasound in Radiology on Saturday afternoon for an emergency appointment - I would like to give my thanks to the staff working that day, for making what was for me a stressful situation, so much easier.

All of the staff I met were so helpful and friendly, explained things very clearly to me, for which I am so grateful.

Dear Local Patient

Thank you very much for your post regarding your experience at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital Radiology Department. I'm so pleased to read that you had a good experience, and that our staff were helpful, friendly and explained everything clearly to you which helped to reduce your stress.

I will ensure that your post is forwarded to Shazad Akram, Senior Radiographer for Ultrasound who will ensure that your comments are shared with all of the staff.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Local Patient

Marie Helebert