"bury integrated msk service"

About: Fairfield General Hospital

having injured my left shoulder I have had reason to visit the above dept at physiotherapy in Fairfield hospital. I am extremely happy with this service my designated physio has been brilliant and I cannot praise them enough their professionalism , approachability. humour and understanding have been outstanding and I would be delighted if it would be possible for you to pass on my gratitude. I recently had a appointment for a assessment with with an advanced physiotherapy practitioner and also found them to be very professional ,approachable,patient and knowledgeable taking plenty of time to answer any queries or concerns I had as well as explaining what was wrong with my shoulder in terms that I could understand. I felt that I was included in the process of deciding on the direction that my treatment was going to take and felt satisfied I was guided as to the best outcome for me. I cannot praise this department highly enough and would recommend this service to anyone.

Response from Fairfield General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments we strive to achieve a high standard of care for all patients in line with Trust Values. We will pass your comments onto the Department/ward.

Grateful Thanks