"Extremely positive experience of GP, A&E and TDU"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

Went to my local GP (the excellent doctor - Urban Village Medical Practice) feeling unwell on Friday morning and was referred to MRI A&E.

Very busy department - but seen reasonably quickly on Friday afternoon by renal consultant and admitted to MRI - spent Weekend and good part of following week on Ward 27 - with regular visits to Transplant and Dialysis Unit (a long trek for the porters!).

During my time at MRI I received support from staff all offering a good-humored, high quality of care and support.

I would like to thank my GP, and all of the staff of MRI A&E, Ward 27 and TDU for the excellent, timely and professional care and support I received.

Please pass on my thanks to all the staff involved in my care.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the NHS Choices website regarding your care in the A&E and Transplant & Dialysis Unit Departments of the Manchester Royal Infirmary.

It is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. We can assure you that your feedback has been shared with the Matrons so that it can be shared with the wider team