"It has gone a long way to speeding my recovery and independence"

About: Chalfont's and Gerrards Cross Community Hospital Wexham Park Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

After being hospitalised for serious back problem & after discharge from hospital the wonderful help from Beth and her team was absolutely invaluable. Everything about this home service is absolutely wonderful and it has gone a long way to speeding my recovery and independence and I am truly grateful for the help and support that was given to me.

Response from Claire Marshall, Head of Patient Involvement, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Riccardo

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to hear it has been a positive experience for you. The service that is provided at home is from the community team and so I will pass this on as it is a different organisation.

Best wishes for your continued recovery

Claire Marshall

Head of Patient Experience

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you Riccardo for your comments.

It is good to hear that the team who have been looking after you since your discharge from hospital are doing such a good job and that you feel that their help has been invaluable. It is really encouraging for them to hear such great feedback and I will pass your comments on to Beth and her team.

Thank you for taking the time to write and best wishes for your continued progress.