"Thank You is too short a phrase."

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Although I still attend the hospital for out patient consultant appointments, I am so grateful to everyone at the hospital for saving my life just over a year ago. My eternal gratitude goes especially to all the doctors attending to me, especially two doctors in particular and all the staff of HDU, ITU and Ward 2.

I could fill this entire space with thank you's and it still would truly express how I feel. I just wish I could say more but, thank you all so much without your skill and dedication I just wouldn't be here.

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Dear Mauricecc

It sounds like you have had a very difficult year affecting your health in a major way and I am pleased that we have been here and able to nurse you back to health.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and I will be sure to pass this on to the clinical leads in the areas that you mentioned so that they can share it with their staff.

I hope the outpatient appointments continue to support you and provide you with the help you need to further aid your recovery.

Kind regards and best wished for a full recovery

Sue Mellor Head of Patient Engagement