"The hospital staff, proffesional ..."

About: Freeman Hospital

The hospital staff, proffesional and caring trying to reduce your worries and concerns about your health problems/treatment. I had not been in hospital for nearly 50 years and was worried about treatment for heart problems. The staff put me at ease before my procedure and made things more comfortable for me. I can only say 10 out of 10 really . We all should be proud of the NHS and it`s staff.

The staff seemed under constant pressure, possibly due to staff shortages or to big a workload putting them under stress and affecting there work output.

Looking into ways patients and relatives can have more contact outside of visiting hours say by web cam etc promoting recovery.

Response from Freeman Hospital

The Trust would like to thank you very much for the time you have taken to advise us of your experience and your observations and suggestions which we have noted. Our staff are committed to providing the highest standards of care and we value your comments as we appreciate how helpful this is to future patients and visitors