"Not happy with midwifes service"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I had induced labour, but had a horrible experience with midwifes. One or two are good but most of the midwifes in delivery suite are not helpful. I won't recommend heartlands delivery suite to anybody. I am in delivery suite for more than 10 days, each day 2-3 midwifes are changing but next day even the previous midwife is on duty but not allocating to same patient. If they allocate to same patient they can understand better with patient medical history. If midwifes come and visit patient for atleast once in 2 hours and if keep update with patient what they are going to do that will be great. Don't treat patients like slaves try to love and help them as much as possible.

Dear Anonymous

I am sorry to read that you feel you had a bad experience with the midwifery staff, and I would very much like the opportunity to look into this in more detail.

Can I please ask you to contact me on 0121 424 0808 or by email:

I hope this is acceptable and I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Anonymous thank you for providing your feedback regarding your birth experience at Heartlands Hospital Maternity Unit.

Can I please ask you to contact me on 0121 424 0808 or by email: marie.helebert@heartofengland.nhs.uk so that I may obtain some more information from you?

Marie Helebert