"Great respect to all"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Thank you to all those involved with treating my father the other night - from the paramedics to the doctor and nurses on duty the service provided was excellent.

You hear so many negative reports on the state of the NHS these days it is good to see so many dedicated and caring staff carrying out their jobs on such unsociable hours and with such efficiency.

Dear Anonymous

I am so pleased to read that you felt everyone you encountered and the service received was excellent.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Angela Birmingham, Matron for Emergency Services at Good Hope so that your feedback can be shared with all of the team who work very hard in often difficult circumstances.

I do hope that your father is recovering well and extend my best wishes to him.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient and family feedback is very important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Anonymous thank you very much for your comments regarding your father's treatment at Good Hope Hospital.

I do hope that your father is recovering well and extend my best wishes to him.

Marie Helebert