"We want to acknowledge the fantastic ..."

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

We want to acknowledge the fantastic care both my wife and I received from the team at the midwifery led unit at North Tyneside General Hospital.

Throughout the marathon, traumatic and stressful delivery of our baby, my wife and I received the highest standard of care, support and understanding and professionalism and feel that the team deserve formal recognition for the fabulous work that they do.

Although all of the team were wonderful during my wife's stay, we would like to recognise some of the nurses for just going that extra mile. We wont ever forget what they did for us.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

"I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you on behalf of the staff concerned at North Tyneside General Hospital for your very kind words regarding the treatment that you and your wife received.

It is always good to receive praise and I have forwarded your letter to the members of staff concerned for their information. We like to pride ourselves on providing high quality services and always value patient/carer feedback and letters such as yours help us to monitor this. Thank you for taking the time to write.

"