"We are writing to formally acknowledge ..."

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

We are writing to formally acknowledge the fantastic care both my wife and I recently received from your team at the midwifery led unit at North Tyneside.

Throughout the marathon, traumatic and stressful delivery of our baby, my wife and I received the highest standard of care, support and understanding and professionalism and feel that the team deserve recognition for the fabulous work that they do.

All of the team were wonderful during my wife's stay and went the extra mile. We won't ever forget what they did for us.

Response from North Tyneside General Hospital

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you on behalf of the staff concerned at North Tyneside General Hospital for your very kind words regarding the treatment that you and your wife received.

It is always good to receive praise and I have forwarded your letter to the members of staff concerned for their information. We like to pride ourselves on providing high quality services and always value patient/carer feedback and letters such as yours help us to monitor this. Thank you for taking the time to write.