"Sons collapse"

About: Leicester Royal Infirmary

My son was in the hospital today for tooth extraction that was difficult but went ok,on leaving the lloyds pharmacy he had a major collapse.we would like to thank all those who were involved in his care afterwards. The pharmacist and team member from lloyds who called for help and stayed with him until it arrived.the first doctor to attend, all the staff in a&e who kept us informed at all times. the staff on ward 15 in balmoral who kept him carm and made him feel at ease and the nurse who lent me their phone charger as my phone was nearly dead. It was quite an eventful day that ended with us taking our son home.The help we have had today matches all our experiences with the nhs so may it continue.

Response from Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We are sorry to hear about the difficult day that you and your son experienced. We are delighted to hear that all our staff worked hard to provide him and yourself with such excellent care and attention. We will pass on your feedback to all our teams where it will be much appreciated. We hope that your son continues to recover well.

King regards,