"Excellent care from everybody"

About: Weston General Hospital

I was admitted to A&E after collapsing while attending a meeting on 21/10/2015. From the moment the ambulance arrived I had the most wonderful care and attention. I collapsed in the department a 2nd time and thanks to a doctor there who spotted something and sent me for a scan which showed multiple clots on both my lungs. This doctor saved my life and I wish I could thank them otherwise I could have gone undiagnosed.

I was admitted to Berrow ward where once again the high quality of nursing and medical care was exemplary.

It was a well run ship and worked like clockwork but everyone had time for you. I feel lucky I ended up in this hospital and being a long way from home everyone from the porters nurses and doctors were friendly and put you at ease. I felt I was in safe hands and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone concerned in my care.

Liz Cole Swansea

Response from Weston General Hospital

Hi there,

Many thanks for your comments and we are so glad we were able to help at what must have been a frightening time for you. We will pass on your thanks to A & E, Berrow ward and all the other departments involved and hope you are feeling better now.