"Fantastic experience of support"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital / Clinical haematology

I wanted to share our fantastic experience of support from the service in general and individual staff in particular. I'm probalby not able to name people but suffice it to say there are some wonderful, caring and skilled, people working on the 02 day unit, where my daughter has her chemotherapy, and on wards P3, P4 and F2 where my daughter stayed during a recent hospital admission.

It was a bit of faff having to move wards twice due to high levels of admissions and low bed availablity but all the staff were friendly, compassionate and committed to their work. What fabulous lovely people!

Thank you all so much, we are very lucky to live in Sheffield and have access to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital. (the food was rubbish however! )

Response from Deborah Hopkinson, Patient Experience Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive view of your and your daughter's experience of our services. Your feedback will be shared with all those involved as our staff value such kind compliments.

Kind regards.