"From Ambulance Care to Hospital Care"

About: London Ambulance Service NHS Trust St George's Hospital (Tooting) / Accident and emergency

I was makin my way from my Home in Carshalton to St Georges Hospital on Foot 👣 due to having a Swollen Right Breast&very bad Pain - Breast CA Diagnosed April. I was walking for over an Hour&Half where I got to just by The Wilson Hospital along Cranmere Road in Mitcham when I couldn't go any Further.. I was in too much Pain&too exhausted..

A Friend of mine who I was Texting on my way rung 999 & asked for an Ambulance, I had a Call from Ambulance Control Room asking Me questions & said an Ambulance would be with Me soon.

Not long after a Rapid Responce Car turned up where I was seen by 2 Lovely Paramedics.. I told them the Story and they said I should've Called for an Ambulance in the first place instead of Walking 🙈 They did all the OBs and started Me on some Entenox to help relieve my Pain.

Not long after an Ambulance turned up with another 2 lovely Paramedics.. They got Me into the Ambulance & askin more Details then the Paramedic from the Car decided to put a Cannula in Me, they couldn't get it in the first time but got one in the second and gave Me Morphine which helped my Pain abit then off they took Me to St Georges Hospital.

Arrived at St Georges and my Friend was there waitin for Me which was nice so I wasn't on my own.. Was seen pretty quickly by a Doctor who asked Me what was wrong etc and they decided to put another Cannula in and take some Bloods.. Then I was given some more medication.. In the end I left the Hospital the next morning with more medication.

From Ambulance to Hospital was a fantastic experience considering what I went in for, I dread it all the time.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience at St George’s Hospital. We are pleased to learn they were positive.